Gear up for an exciting start to your fishing season with the BAM Trail’s very first event of the year – the BAM Warm Up Team Event at Clear Lake! It’s not just a tournament; it’s a chance for BAM to test the waters, refine strategies, and enjoy the thrill of competition with a full 100% payback guarantee!
📅 Mark Your Calendars:
- Entry Deadline: Don’t miss out! Register by Wednesday, Feb 7th, 5 PM Pacific Time.
- Tournament Day: It all goes down in one action-packed day, Feb 10th.
- Open Event: No membership required
- Team Event: Grab your fishing buddy and join as a team.
- Limit: 5 fish with a minimum size of a 13” mouth closed on a flat board.
- Practice Makes Perfect: Take advantage of the open practice period with no off-limits.
- Mandatory Boat Check: Boat check will be on the water at the BAM Release boat 6AM to 7:30 AM
- Check-In: Be at Konocti Vista Casino 6AM to 7:30 AM.
- Take Off: Blast off is at 8 AM from the 5 MPH Zone from the BAM Boat.
- Showdown: Weigh-in commences at 3 PM, followed by crowning the champions at the BAM Trailer.
- Prizes: With a 30+ boat field, the top spot could net over $3000, with 20% of the field receiving a paycheck.
The Konocti Vista 5 MPH zone launch/blast-off site within the 5MPH buoys is off-limits to ensure fair play.
Konocti Vista Casino, our host marina and hotel, kindly waives the $10 launch fee.
Enjoy convenient launching at 5th Street or dock at the casino with slips available, many with power. Contact the hotel for more details.
🎣 Let’s do this!
This isn’t just another tournament; it’s the beginning of what promises to be a fantastic year of fishing events. Let’s set the standard high and show what BAM is all about!
About BAM Tournament Trail
The Bass Angler Magazine Tournament Trail (BAM TT) is an exclusive west coast pro level tournament circuit. BAM TT delivers multiple opportunities to showcase the talents of western anglers on several professional platforms.
As BAM TT continues to provide and refine a platform of elite events for competitive anglers, it simultaneously creates a logical avenue for sponsors to have direct contact with our west coast customers. BAM TT is dedicated to creating a complete package of advertising opportunities including on-site activation, internet/social media, and a YouTube series that reaches a large number of viewers each day.
Media / Advertising Contact Mark Lassagne