– 💦 Watch as professional anglers bring in impressive bass of Lake Shasta. It’s not just fishing; it’s a display of finesse and expertise!
– 🐠 Big Bass Challenge: Feel the tension and excitement as competitors bring their biggest catches to the scales. Who will have the heaviest bag?
– 🎤 Unique Tournament Experience: Our professional emcee and custom stage setup promise to add a special flair to the event, making it an unforgettable experience for participants and spectators alike.
– 🤝 Proud Sponsors: This event is brought to you by Bass Boat Technologies, Tackle Warehouse and Strike King. Host hotel is Bridge Bay Resort 10300 Bridge Bay Rd, Redding, CA 96003, Meeting is at Huff Restaurant, Cal Custom Marine, and Storquest
– 👀 Follow Along Online: Can’t be there in person? No worries! You can follow the live updates and track the progress of your favorite anglers at www.bamtrail.com or www.facebook.com/BassAnglerMagazine
Join Us for a Weekend of Competitive Fishing and Fun!
Whether you’re a seasoned angler or just love the thrill of good competition, this event is for you. Come and witness the skill and intensity of professional bass fishing at its finest!
See you at Lake Shasta!
Location: Bridge Bay Resort Lake Shasta, CA
– 85% Payback
– Non-Shared Weight Event
– Big Fish Prizes
– Contingencies from Several Companies
– Win & You’re In for Our No Entry Fee Championship
Proudly Sponsored By:
– Huff’s Restaurant
– California Custom Marine
– Bass Boat Technologies
– Tackle Warehouse
– Practice Day (Sunrise – 4:30PM Inside the 5 MPH Zone)
– Check-In at Huff’s (4:30 PM to 6:00 PM)
– Food & Drinks Available for Purchase
– Liability Waiver & Muscle Form
– Mandatory Tournament Check-In
– Fill out W9 Form
– Provide Tackle Warehouse Receipt for Contingency Prize Eligibility
– Mandatory Pre-Tournament Meeting at Huff’s (6:30 to 7:30 PM)
– Boat Check Opens 5 AM at BAM Release Boat
– Blast Off at Safe Light
– Weigh-In Starts ~3 PM
About BAM Tournament Trail
The Bass Angler Magazine Tournament Trail (BAM TT) is an exclusive west coast pro level tournament circuit. BAM TT delivers multiple opportunities to showcase the talents of western anglers on several professional platforms.
As BAM TT continues to provide and refine a platform of elite events for competitive anglers, it simultaneously creates a logical avenue for sponsors to have direct contact with our west coast customers. BAM TT is dedicated to creating a complete package of advertising opportunities including on-site activation, internet/social media, and a YouTube series that reaches a large number of viewers each day.
Media / Advertising Contact Mark Lassagne